FAITHFUL STUDENTS develop themselves for the everyday world of stewardship, employment, career and personal management.
- develop critical thinking and leadership skills
- learn the joy of service
- develop employability enhancing skills
- improve management, of time, resources and finances
- incorporate biblical principles
SPIRITUAL STUDENTS develop a relationship with Jesus, an understanding of God’s word, His purpose for their life, and involvement in His mission.
- accept Jesus into their hearts and develop a personal relationship with Him
- adopt a Christ-like character
- develop biblically-based Christian beliefs and principles
- participate in the spreading of the gospel around the world
- actively participate in their local church
- develop lifestyle and cultural choices based on biblical principles
TALENTED STUDENTS develop physical, mental and artistic talents to their full potential to be used for the Glory of God.
- discover my God-given talents
- incorporate lifestyle principles that promote health
- apply Christian principles in recreation and sports
- develop an inquisitive attitude and a focus on pursuing higher learning
- develop study habits, information management skills, and learning strategies
- develop fine arts skills through practice, performance and presentation
COMPASSIONATE STUDENTS are empowered by God’s spirit to be accountable for their actions, responsible to their neighbors’ well-being, and to care for those in need.
- exhibit morality and maturity in my relationships with peers and authority figures in every situation
- assume a role of civic responsibility at home, school, church and in the community
- utilize their talents to serve others